Combining super-fast print speeds with flexible paper handling, the 136-column wide-carriage MICROLINE 721 Plus dot matrix printer delivers fast, reliable multi-part forms printing and consistent, high duty high-performance. Energy-saving features and long-lasting ribbons help to keep running costs low while the durable design and ability to manage heavier papers and labels make it ideal for printing in a wide range of demanding environments.
Super-fast throughput - Rapid print speeds, powerful alternative to slower devices
The MICROLINE 721 Plus dot matrix printer powers through a range of documents at rapid print speeds of up to 700 characters per second (cps), making it ideal for busy commercial environments. Multiple emulations enable easy set-up when replacing slow or failing printers.
- 136-column dot matrix printer
- Super-fast 700cps print speeds
- Races through up to 7-part forms and lists for faster transactions.
- Microline, Epson FX and IBM PPR compatibility
- Simple, 'clean hands' ribbon changing
Flexible paper handling - Prints up to 7 copies simultaneously, optional heavy media and labels
Feeding both cut sheet paper and continuous forms, the 136-column MICROLINE 721 Plus dot matrix printer is ideal for high-duty applications including receipts, invoices, picking lists, spreadsheets and a range of other documents on single or multi-part paper. Optional push and pull tractor units also feed heavier papers and labels.
- Four paper paths handle cut sheet paper and continuous forms
- Print single or multi-part papers up to 7 copies
- Optional push and pull tractor units load two different media types and feed heavier papers and labels
Low running costs - Long-life ribbons and power-saving technology keep costs low
Equipped with super-long-life ribbons and in-built energy-saving technology, the cost-effective MICROLINE 721 Plus dot matrix printer keeps running costs low.
- Super-long-life ribbons (13million characters)
- In-built power-saving technology consumes just 1.5W in Sleep Mode
Long-lasting - High-durability, ideal for a wide range of commercial settings
Built to last and withstand the strains of challenging commercial environments, the reliable MICROLINE 721 Plus features a long-life 9-pin character print head and has a long mean time between failures (MTBF) rate of 25,000 hours.
- Operates in challenging environments
- Long life 400 million character print head
- High MTBF rate of 25,000 hours
- General Information
- OKI Data
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Model
- Product Name
- MICROLINE 721 Plus
- Product Type
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Limited Warranty
- 1 Year