The HDR InfiniBand adapters for HPE ProLiant Gen10 Plus servers are based on standard Mellanox ConnectX-6 technology.
Low Latency, High-Bandwidth InfiniBand Connectivity
HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters deliver up to 200Gbps bandwidth and a sub-microsecond latency for demanding high performance computing (HPC) workloads.
The HPE InfiniBand HDR100 adapters, combined with HDR switches and HDR cables, are aimed at simplified infrastructure by reducing the number of required switches for a given 100Gbps InfiniBand fabric.
HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters are supported on the HPE Apollo XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers.
- General Information
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Mellanox MCX653105A-ECAT Infiniband/Ethernet Host Bus Adapter
- Product Type
- Infiniband/Ethernet Host Bus Adapter
- Technical Information
- Total Number of InfiniBand Ports
- Host Interface
- PCI Express 4.0 x16
- Media & Performance
- Data Transfer Rate
- 100 Gbit/s
- I/O Expansions
- Expansion Slot Type
- Physical Characteristics
- Form Factor
- Plug-in Card
- Weight (Approximate)
- 230.9 g
- HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- HPE Apollo XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 and Gen10 Plus Servers