Reduce your business printing costs and Environmental Impact
Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce WF-M5299 delivers Performance Beyond Laser™ - all in a compact footprint. Featuring a 40,000-page ink pack yield4, the WF-M5299 includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize interventions. Designed for your busy workgroup, it prints pro-quality documents at 24 ISO ppm (black). Network setup and security features provide seamless integration and administration in managed IT environments. The WF-M5299 supports wired and wireless networking, plus PCL and PostScript®3™.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimize your interventions - Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 40,000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink pack; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time - 24 ISO ppm (black) plus, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready - seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflow supports PCL1 and PostScript 3
- Security features - PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Flexibility - A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows the use of a wide range of papers and such as recycled and glossy. In addition, Envelopes and labels can be printed easily.
- Easy networking and administration - easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Wired and wireless connectivity - includes Wi-Fi Direct®6; print from smartphones and tablets, including documents from the cloud7
- Work smarter - uses up to 87 percent less power than laser printers
Introducing PrecisionCore, the next generation of printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that prints at the micron level - 1/100th the size of a human hair. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the task at hand.
Fast & Versatile
Delivering the fastest (FPOT) in its segment of 4.8 seconds against comparable lasers1 and zero second warm-up time. Print up to 40,000 pages without changing supplies with the largest ink yield in this segment2. A paper capacity of up to 830 sheets with a 250-sheet main tray means less time spent refilling. A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows it to print on a wide range of media including recycled paper, glossy media, envelopes and labels. Save up to 62% on printing costs compared with laser printers
Built for Business
Perfect for small workgroups with a high print volume, typically within larger organisations where a robust mono printing solution is demanded. A range of software and tools provide secure print options, efficient scanning and help manage devices remotely. NFC and wireless connectivity also supports printing from mobile devices. And with its smartphone inspired user interface and touchscreen, it's intuitive to operate.
- General Information
- Epson Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- WorkForce Pro
- Product Model
- Product Name
- WorkForce Pro WF-M5299 Inkjet Printer
- Product Type
- Inkjet Printer
- Limited Warranty
- 12 Month