Intel® B660 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe 5.0 slot, three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, 10+1 DrMOS, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8+4 ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, Stack Cool 3+, M.2 heatsinks, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Latest connectivity: PCIe 5.0 slot, PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt 4™ header support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® WiFi 6, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid and stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 sports the new TUF Gaming logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B660 motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRMs feature 10+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.The power stages are each rated to handle 50 amperes to provide stable performance for current and future Intel processors.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want - even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software provides Fan Xpert 4 and hardware information and offers full full control of Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation, RGB lighting and peripheral settings. The TUF GAMING platform gives you the arsenal you need to build and optimize your dream gaming rig, without unnecessary complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC component brands to ensure compatibility across a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With new partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF GAMING B660 motherboards provide a high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experiences, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
- General Information
- ASUS Computer International
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Model
- GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4
- Product Name
- GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 Gaming Desktop Motherboard
- Product Type
- Gaming Desktop Motherboard