Intel® Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 5.0, three M.2 slots, 14+1 DrMOS power stages, DDR4, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th gen Intel® processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS power stages, 8+4 pin ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: DDR4, PCIe® 5.0, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
- ASUS Control Center Express: Real-time IT monitoring and management software for enhanced data protection
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-P D4-CSM provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z690 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
- General Information
- ASUS Computer International
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Model
- Z690-P D4-CSM
- Product Name
- Prime Z690-P D4-CSM Desktop Motherboard
- Product Type
- Desktop Motherboard